Yes. You can “honk” on the airship now
Innersloth has updated Among Us again and the game just keeps getting better. Here is the latest set of Among Us patch notes with everything you need to know about the new update.
Patch Notes “June Update”
Without further ado, here’s the full set of Among Us patch notes. There’s not really much to look at, but there are actually quite a few key changes in this update.
- An improved art style (subtle, but cleaner and easier for us to animate)
- 4K BEAN GRAPHICS ARE THE FUTURE.
- 6 new colors: beige, gray, banana, pink, brown and coral
- I have seen absolute bloodbaths in the comments section of people claiming Rose and Banana for their main courses. Be safe there. Pastel stans crave their pretty colors, and rightly so. (I also know these colors aren’t very suitable for color blind – we want to move away from the colors which are the primary way people identify crew members, so hang in there!)
- Mobile controller support
- A new kill screen meeting menu that shows who died between rounds
- Yeah, that’s right, I know you don’t keep track of who dies !! This is a call to you, Steve. (I don’t know of Steve but the one called Steve must be really freaked out right now.)
- Possibility of honking added to the airship
- If you have the “Stabilize Steering” task, tap the horn to honk it. Most important update IMHO.
- And various bug fixes:
- The shop works again in several languages
- Right arm skin killing animation makes WEEEEH sound again
- The Kick / Ban icon remains persistent on the screen if the chat is open after the end of the vote
- It is clearer that you can change the chat type (Free Chat VS Quick Chat) in the game settings if you are logged in
- Various localization fixes
- Players will stop moving when meetings are called
Among us“’June Update’ is currently available. This means you can dive into The Airship as one of the new colors, in a 15-player lobby, and honk your horn if you want to.