Robb Report & Art Media Inc .: Associate Manager, Integrated Marketing
Robb Report & Art Media Inc. is seeking a Creative and Proactive Associate Director, Integrated Marketing to join our Marketing team in New York. The Associate manager, Integrated Marketing generate integrated proposals and presentations for luxury brands and agencies, and develop sales materials and media used by our sales organization. The ideal candidate also demonstrates experience in creating personalized proposals for high-level key accounts and will also be highly proficient in ideation, personalized content, digital, social and multimedia solutions. As part of a highly collaborative team, we are looking for someone who is very organized and detail oriented, with strong communication skills and the ability to work on multiple ongoing projects.
- Works on creating pre-sale ideas and stories across the assets of Robb Report and Art Media including digital, print and events
- Provide strategic input, creative solutions and concepts to sales managers
- Ensures all proposals meet client needs while highlighting Robb Report core values and capabilities
- Ensures that the purchase proposals and justifications are clearly formulated
- Explore new and innovative ways to drive customer business
- Leverages information to tell the brand’s story, including Ipsos and MediaRadar research assistance, as needed
- Support the sales team and / or marketing management during sales calls to present marketing platforms and specific opportunities to clients in person
- After-sales execution as required
Desired skills and experience:
- 2-3 years of marketing experience in the media industry, experience with luxury brands is a plus
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage time and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Global and solution-oriented thinker
- Demonstrates strong performance in previous roles with increasing levels of responsibility
- Microsoft Office suite expert (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong writing experience with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and oral presentations
- Knowledge of third-party research tools (e.g. comScore, Ipsos) appreciated, but not required
- A passion for the media, a spirit of collaboration and a “do it right” attitude
- Looking for someone who appreciates teamwork, but who can also be autonomous and work independently
At PMC, your well-being is a priority. We offer a full set of benefits to take care of you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes health care (medical, dental and visual) HSA with employer contribution, FSA (health care, care for dependents and commuters), EAP, life insurance, 401K with correspondence with the employer, paid parental leave, long term disability, generously paid time off (PTO), pet insurance and auto and home insurance. Our wellness initiatives alternate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We are continually expanding our offerings with more, for you.
About the Robb Report:
Robb Report is the leading voice in the global luxury market. Its discerning audience around the world has a common appreciation and desire for quality, exclusivity, heritage, taste and exquisite design. Covering sports and luxury cars, yachts, real estate, travel, private planes, fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art, design, wines and spirits, home electronics cutting edge and more, it’s the most successful brand people trust to discover the ideas, opinions, products and experiences that matter most to them. Robb Report is all about wealth, luxury and the best of the best.
Founded in 1902, ARTnews, is the world’s oldest art magazine and the world’s largest authority on art journalism. ARTnews reports on the art, personalities, issues, trends and events that shape the international art world. Art in america, founded in 1913, has provided a revolutionary critical overview of contemporary art and culture for many generations. The magazine provides authoritative coverage of the most important developments in art in the United States and around the world. Parent company of Art Media, Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media, publishing and information services company founded in 2003.
PMC is an independent global news and media services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of over 310 million people. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a digital media pioneer and platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens through its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter , VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver the most comprehensive news and information daily in their industries and areas of coverage, unmatched in ambition, depth and courage. Based in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries around the world, PMC believes that businesses should not only be profitable, but also be forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation and our brand portfolio, please visit www.PMC.com.