Robb Report & Art Media: Director, Digital Strategy and Product:
Penske Media Corp. (PMC) is a leading digital media company. The company owns and operates some of the most recognizable properties on the web, including RobbReport.com, ArtNews.com, RollingStone.com, Billboard.com Variety.com, WWD.com, and many more.
Housed in the magnificent offices of downtown Manhattan, the Director, Digital Strategy and Product will be responsible for ensuring that the needs of our advertising partners are met. This person will manage a small team and help oversee the entire sales process, from bidding ideation to campaign end reports.
- Proactive definition of the digital strategy for Robb Report & Art Media and help in the development of new products and packages.
- Focus on the entire sales cycle, driving responses to RFPs with internal teams and ensuring flawless execution of active campaigns.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Copywriting in pre-sales work, including developing campaign proposals and strategies directly related to client’s goals and KPIs.
- Work on key digital accounts and develop complex media plans, in addition to managing a small team of media planners to support the entire business.
- Use data and performance insights to strategy, position, and sell through upsell, incremental, and repeat opportunities.
- Drive as an internal customer advocate, effectively communicate customer KPIs, monitor what interests the customer, what will make them happy and the motivations behind any RFQ, campaign, request for information, etc.
- Assist with EOM invoicing for direct and programmatic teams.
- First attitude of the team.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Flexibility to stay focused through change and lead in the midst of ambiguity.
- Solution-oriented and results-oriented approach.
- At least 5 years of media planning, account management or corporate experience, preferably with an agency or publisher.
- Experience in sales / programmatic process is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of the digital media sales process and experience in media planning and major account management.
- Experience working with Microsoft Suite, Salesforce, Prisma, comScore, Google Ad Manager and Google Analytics.
About the Robb Report:
Robb Report is the leading voice in the global luxury market. Its discerning audience around the world has a common appreciation and desire for quality, exclusivity, heritage, taste and exquisite design. Covering sports and luxury cars, yachts, real estate, travel, private planes, fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art, design, wines and spirits, home electronics cutting edge and more, it’s the most successful brand people trust to discover the ideas, opinions, products and experiences that matter most to them. Robb Report is all about wealth, luxury and the best of the best.
About artistic media:
Founded in 1902, ARTnews, is the world’s oldest art magazine and the world’s largest authority on art journalism. ARTnews reports on the art, personalities, issues, trends and events that shape the international art world. Art in america, founded in 1913, has provided a revolutionary critical overview of contemporary art and culture for many generations. The magazine provides authoritative coverage of the most important developments in art in the United States and around the world. Parent company of Art Media, Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media, publishing and information services company founded in 2003.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of over 180 million people and empowers over a million CEOs and business leaders. opinion on the markets that have an impact on the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle industries. Based in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries around the world, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit www.pmc.com.