Robb Report & Art Media: Media planner
the Media planner will be responsible for supporting the presale proposal process throughout the post-sale phases of digital advertising programs. This person will be the go-to person for the entire pre-sale process, from responding to RFPs and ideation to IO reservations to campaign management.
- Ideation and creation of media plans, in collaboration with several marketing and sales teams to develop media plans that meet the needs of our advertising partners
- Use historical data and leverage internal data tools to recommend smart and sophisticated digital strategies for each client
- Management of the advertising calendar, ensuring that no takeover / newsletter date is overbooked
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and copywriting in pre-sales work, including developing campaign proposals and strategies directly related to client goals and KPIs
- Use data and performance insights to strategize on proposals to ensure we position ourselves to over-preform for our clients
- OMS management (Placements.IO), entry of programs sold in Placements.IO
- First team attitude
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while managing multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Flexibility to stay focused through change and lead in the midst of ambiguity.
- Solution-oriented and results-oriented approach
- At least 1 to 2 years of media planning or corporate experience, preferably with an agency or publisher
- Experience working with Microsoft Suite, Salesforce, Prisma, Placements.IO or similar OMS
About the Robb Report:
Robb Report is the leading voice in the global luxury market. Its discerning audience around the world has a common appreciation and desire for quality, exclusivity, heritage, taste and exquisite design. Covering sports and luxury cars, yachts, real estate, travel, private planes, fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art, design, wines and spirits, home electronics cutting edge and more, it’s the most successful brand people trust to discover the ideas, opinions, products and experiences that matter most to them. Robb Report is all about wealth, luxury and the best of the best.
About artistic media:
Founded in 1902, ARTnews, is the world’s oldest art magazine and the world’s largest authority on art journalism. ARTnews reports on the art, personalities, issues, trends and events that shape the international art world. Art in america, founded in 1913, has provided a revolutionary critical overview of contemporary art and culture for many generations. The magazine provides authoritative coverage of the most important developments in art in the United States and around the world. Parent company of Art Media, Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media, publishing and information services company founded in 2003.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading information and digital media services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of over 180 million people and empowers over a million CEOs and leaders. global opinion on markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle industries. Based in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries around the world, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit www.pmc.com.